- J-clip securely grabs 0.1” header pins without touching adjacent pins.
- Wire is soldered to the clip (not just crimped) for a reliable connection.
- Red & black colors provided. 20cm overall length.
- Female socket connects securely to 0.1" square post headers using minimal space.
- Great for use with Arduinos and other development boards.
Description:The CJ-F series wires have J-clip hooks and female sockets. They are great for making secure electrical off-board connections for your development board. The J-Clip grabs tightly to wires, parts, and pins to make a reliable connection. The J-Clip is better than alligator clips for connecting to connector header pins because it can connect to one pin without touching adjacent pins.